In the early morning of October 22, 2015, spontaneous combustion of rags started a fire that would consume the spray booth, cabinet and retail shop completely.  After 6 long years, we are back!
 

ABC Channel 6 Segment of the Grand Opening by Matteo Iadonisi
20220403_210245.jpg
Damage and Demolition

Select the large image to expand for more detail

Articles
sitw7.jpg
New Building Construction

Select the large image to expand for more detail

02/08/17
02/21/17
02/23/17
02/25/17
03/06/17
03/06/17
03/07/17
03/08/17
03/08/17
03/08/17
03/09/17
03/11/17
03/11/17
03/11/17
03/11/17
03/13/17
03/13/17
03/30/19
03/30/19
04/29/19
04/29/19
04/29/19
12/03/19
12/26/19
12/28/19
12/28/19